Estate Planning Services in the DFW Metroplex Area
After years of hard work and careful planning, you deserve to create a solid estate plan. Think of this plan as a gift you wish to leave as a legacy for your heirs or various charitable causes. Diesslin Group, Inc. is here to simplify the process by providing quality estate planning services. DFW Metroplex area clients turn to us when looking for experts to help them with the following:
- Ensure your health wishes are carried out.
- Identify who will receive certain assets and under what conditions.
- Establish trusts and/or foundations to protect assets from divorce or creditors.
- Define preferred executors, trustees, guardians, and other key positions.
- Create a living trust to protect assets from probate.
- Establish custom trusts for special needs children or other heirs.
How We Help You
As a financial advisory firm, we understand that many clients have similar goals, even though every estate plan is unique. Our estate planning services can address your various needs, including the following:
- Develop investments and estate plans that ensure the financial security of special needs children.
- Preserve financial legacies by building estate documents and developing specific trust terms that only permit certain expenditures with your support. Our financial advisory firm also designs estate documents that can be as permissive as you want.
- Prepare an estate plan for establishing a charitable foundation upon your passing.
- Protect family assets that can be used by your relatives and heirs in perpetuity while restricting the asset’s sale.
- Build estate plans lasting three generations. In addition, our financial advisory firm can preserve assets for your grandchildren while still benefiting your children during their lifetimes.
- Divest assets to meet asset-gifting goals or estate objectives.
- Determine the key fiduciaries and trustees who will ensure your wishes are carried out.
Get in Touch
Many people think estate planning is complicated, but it does not have to be as long as there is proper planning. Our financial advisory firm works with experienced estate attorneys to craft a legacy that accomplishes our clients’ intentions and more. Contact Diesslin Group, Inc. today to learn more about our financial planning, wealth management, and estate planning services.